Estanques. Control de algas
Authors: Ramón Cárceles-Guerrero
Keywords: Pond. Algae. Filter
Keywords ES: Estanque. Algas. Filtro
Abstract: It may be the case that, having taken all the precautions, one day the water in your pond begins to take on a brownish or greenish tone that with the days, intensifies to the point that it is impossible to appreciate anything below the five centimeters deep. You are facing an algae problem.
Abstract ES: Puede darse el caso de que, habiendo tomado todas las precauciones, un buen día el agua de tu estanque comience a tomar un tono amarronado o verdoso que con los días, se va intensificando hasta el extremo de que sea imposible apreciar nada por debajo de los cinco centímetros de profundidad. Estás ante un problema de algas.
1. AUTHORSHIP RESPONSIBILITY
- The manuscript represents valid work; neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere (except as described in the manuscript submission; and copies of any closely related manuscripts are enclosed in the manuscript submission.
- For manuscripts with more than one author, I agree to allow the corresponding author to serve as the primary correspondent with Scientific Big Data (SBD) and to review and sign off on the final proofs prior to publication; or, if I am the only author, I will be the corresponding author and agree to serve in the roles described above.
- For manuscripts that are a report of a study, I confirm that this work is an accurate representation of the trial results.
2. AUTHORSHIP CRITERIA
- Drafting and/or critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content.
- Approval of the final submitted version of the manuscript.
3. AUTHORSHIP CONTRIBUTION
4. FUNDING DISCLOSURES
Some funding organizations require that authors of manuscripts reporting research deposit those manuscripts with an approved public repository.
5. CONTRIBUTOR DISCLOSURES
6. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Every author must complete option 1 or option 2 as appropriate below. If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions relating to financial conflicts of interests in the table above (or if you wish to disclose a non-financial conflict of interest), you must write a suitable statement in the box below and include this statement in the Compliance with Ethical Standards section of the manuscript.