Filtración mecánica, química y biológica
Authors: Ramón Cárceles-Guerrero
Keywords: Mechanical filtration. Biological filtration. Chemical filtration. Aquariums. Filters
Keywords ES: Filtración mecánica. Filtración biológica. Filtración química. Acuarios. Filtros
Abstract: Filtration is the part of aquarism in which more ingenuity has been wasted. Accustomed to be the favorite part of the "hands" DIY enthusiasts and no wonder, over time and since its inception the mechanisms to make the water move, surprise any curious person.
Abstract ES: La filtración es la parte del acuarismo en la que se ha derrochado más ingenio. Acostumbra a ser la parte favorita de los “manitas” aficionados al bricolaje y no es para menos, a lo largo del tiempo y ya desde sus orígenes los mecanismos para hacer mover el agua sorprenden a cualquier persona curiosa.
1. AUTHORSHIP RESPONSIBILITY
- The manuscript represents valid work; neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere (except as described in the manuscript submission; and copies of any closely related manuscripts are enclosed in the manuscript submission.
- For manuscripts with more than one author, I agree to allow the corresponding author to serve as the primary correspondent with Scientific Big Data (SBD) and to review and sign off on the final proofs prior to publication; or, if I am the only author, I will be the corresponding author and agree to serve in the roles described above.
- For manuscripts that are a report of a study, I confirm that this work is an accurate representation of the trial results.
2. AUTHORSHIP CRITERIA
- Drafting and/or critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content.
- Approval of the final submitted version of the manuscript.
3. AUTHORSHIP CONTRIBUTION
4. FUNDING DISCLOSURES
Some funding organizations require that authors of manuscripts reporting research deposit those manuscripts with an approved public repository.
5. CONTRIBUTOR DISCLOSURES
6. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Every author must complete option 1 or option 2 as appropriate below. If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions relating to financial conflicts of interests in the table above (or if you wish to disclose a non-financial conflict of interest), you must write a suitable statement in the box below and include this statement in the Compliance with Ethical Standards section of the manuscript.