Analizando aguas: medir los parámetros básicos del agua
Authors: Ramón Cárceles-Guerrero
Keywords: Analysis. Reagents. Litmus
Keywords ES: Análisis. Reactivos. Tornasol
Abstract: To measure the basic parameters of water we have several systems. Some work by adding drops of reagent on a sample and the others are strips of paper that we introduce into the sample a few seconds. In the case of the first ones, the water will change color and we will contrast it with a table that contains a palette of colors with their corresponding results. The strip system is something easier to interpret. In this case it will be the paper that will acquire a tonality that we will also contrast with a table.
Abstract ES: Para medir los parámetros básicos del agua tenemos varios sistemas. Unos funcionan añadiendo gotas de reactivo sobre una muestra y los otros son unas tiras de papel que introducimos en la muestra unos segundos. En el caso de los primeros, el agua cambiará de color y lo contrastaremos con una tabla que contiene una paleta de colores con sus resultados correspondientes. El sistema de tiras es algo mas sencillo de interpretar. En este caso será el papel el que adquirirá una tonalidad que también contrastaremos con una tabla.
1. AUTHORSHIP RESPONSIBILITY
- The manuscript represents valid work; neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere (except as described in the manuscript submission; and copies of any closely related manuscripts are enclosed in the manuscript submission.
- For manuscripts with more than one author, I agree to allow the corresponding author to serve as the primary correspondent with Scientific Big Data (SBD) and to review and sign off on the final proofs prior to publication; or, if I am the only author, I will be the corresponding author and agree to serve in the roles described above.
- For manuscripts that are a report of a study, I confirm that this work is an accurate representation of the trial results.
2. AUTHORSHIP CRITERIA
- Drafting and/or critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content.
- Approval of the final submitted version of the manuscript.
3. AUTHORSHIP CONTRIBUTION
4. FUNDING DISCLOSURES
Some funding organizations require that authors of manuscripts reporting research deposit those manuscripts with an approved public repository.
5. CONTRIBUTOR DISCLOSURES
6. DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Every author must complete option 1 or option 2 as appropriate below. If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions relating to financial conflicts of interests in the table above (or if you wish to disclose a non-financial conflict of interest), you must write a suitable statement in the box below and include this statement in the Compliance with Ethical Standards section of the manuscript.